Weekly Meal Prep
Get prepped for success
Our Weekly Meal Prep Service offers an array of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items in addition to fully cooked and seasoned proteins, carbohydrates, and vegetables sold by the pound. We offer home delivery or local pickup every Monday for this service.
The date at the top of the order form corresponds to the Monday which pickups and deliveries will occur. Orders must be placed by 7:00pm on the Friday preceding that date. No new orders, order cancellations, or order modifications will be accepted after this deadline. The order form may close early if items are sold out.
Deliveries are made between 9:00am and 3:00pm every Monday, except for some holidays. You must leave out a cooler with ice or freezer packs for us to leave your meals in on Monday morning. We cannot and will not complete your delivery without this. The delivery fee includes a $5 refundable container deposit. Should you fail to leave out your cooler on delivery day, please email us at EatSuite@gmail.com to coordinate a day and time to pickup your order from our production facility in Richmond.
Free pickups are available in San Pablo every Monday, you'll just pay the refundable container deposit.
- Your order will be wrapped, marked with your name, and available from 10:00am-8:00pm at 2013 Dublin Drive, San Pablo in a cooler on the front porch. Should you fail to retrieve your order on pickup day, your order will be discarded for food safety reasons unless we hear from you before 8pm. If we experience multiple missed pickups from you, you will be asked to opt for delivery for all future orders.
We reuse our black plastic containers. We will refund you the $5 container deposit when they are ALL returned to us within 30 days of your order, labels removed, thoroughly washed and dried (allow up to 7 business days for processing). Please peel off labels prior to washing, they are top rack dishwasher safe. Please return the containers in the same amount as were provided in your order as we refund deposits on an order-by-order basis. Please stack them inside each other with the lids and bases separate, lids with lids and bases with bases. If you are returning them to our San Pablo pickup location, please mark your containers with your name or shoot us a quick email and leave them inside our cooler on Mondays only. If you are a home delivery customer, simply leave them in your cooler for us. THANK YOU!
- Our paper box containers ARE COMPOSTABLE. You do not have to return them to us.
- Our 1, 2, and 3oz plastic containers, and parfait cups ARE RECYCLABLE. You do not have to return them to us.
Meal Prep FAQ
1. do you offer meal plans, meal planning programs, or meal packages?
No, we do not. To put it simply, we are a catering business that offers a weekly meal prep service. Think about it as takeout from a restaurant that's only open on Mondays! You choose what and how much you want and you are free to place an order online at your own will. We will not customize a menu for you or order on your behalf.
2. WHAT'S YOUR FOOD PHILOSOPHY?
Our focus is paleo-inspired meals which are rich in heart healthy fats, lean proteins, and contain no refined sugars or carbohydrates. We are all about quality and freshness. Everything we prepare for you, from our seasoning blends and batters to our dressings and marinades, is made in-house from scratch. We often collaborate with other food artisans to bring you a one-of-a-kind dish but will always let you know when and who.
Our land animal proteins are organic, halal, and pasture-raised whenever possible. Our sea animal proteins are always sustainably wild-caught. Our produce is seasonal and organic. All of our meals are gluten and GMO free and sourced as locally as possible.
On the description of each menu item on the order form you will see any of the the following abbreviations:
- H = HALAL (permissible for Muslims to eat under Islamic Shari'ah)
- LC = LOW CARB (20g net carbs or less)
- P = PALEO (no grains, beans/legumes, soy, or dairy but we give a thumbs up to all roots and tubers)
- V = VEGETARIAN (no animal flesh)
A few of our preferred distributors:
3. HOW MUCH FOOD DO I GET AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
The ingredient list as well as the caloric and macronutrient (protein, carbohydrates, & fat) content for our dishes can be found here. Your serving size depends on your individual needs. Please see the caloric and macronutrient info to better assess your portion choice. Currently, the listed figures are for the "hungry" portion size when that size is available. Our 'Specialty' and 'Food by the Pound' menus are priced independently and subject to change.
There's no order minimum and we don't sell our product in packages or bundles so you have full control over what and how much you order. The following two portion sizes are available for some of our lunch and dinner options:
- HUNGRY: 325-450 calories, $10.00 per meal
- HANGRY: 475-650 calories, $12.50 per meal
4. HOW LONG WILL MY MEALS LAST?
There are many factors that influence how long your food will last including personal preference. Here are some tips to get the most out of your order:
- If you ever order a salad, seafood, or any dish containing raw ingredients, you should consider eating that first.
- Your meals will last up to 4 days if stored in their airtight containers at safe temperatures (at or below 40F). The more often you expose the food to air, light, or changes in temperature, the faster it will spoil.
- All of our meals are prepared at the same time so none is more fresh than the other.
- Check the nutrition page to check if your meal is freezer-friendly and if it is, pop it in the freezer if you think you won't get to it within 4 days.
5. HOW DO I REHEAT AND SERVE MY MEALS?
We find this to be a matter of personal preference particular to each dish, but we do offer the following recommendations:
- That if you must use the microwave, you DO NOT HEAT your food in the containers we package them in. Although they are microwave-safe, we still believe plastics should be heated only as a last resort. Paper plates/bowls or your dishes at home are a better choice if available.
- That you use the oven, toaster oven, or stovetop when available, as opposed to the microwave, to reheat your meals whenever possible.
- That you DO NOT FREEZE your meals in the containers we package them in. Even though they are freezer-friendly, doing so may compromise the texture, taste, and/or quality of the dish. Glass or non-porous snap-lid containers are a better choice for those meals which are freezer-friendly.
6. HOW OFTEN DOES YOUR MENU CHANGE?
We update our "Lunch & Dinner" menu every Monday while our "Specialty" and "Food by the Pound" menus change with the seasons.
DISCLAIMER: Some meals may be delivered with slightly different ingredients than featured on the menu due to unavailability. The dish descriptions and photos may not be an exact match. Any changes or substitutions made will fit within the original caloric and macronutrient figures.