Weekly Meal Prep
Get prepped for success
Our Weekly Meal Prep Service offers an array of breakfast, lunch, and dinner items on a menu that changes weekly. We also offer fully cooked and seasoned proteins, carbohydrates, and vegetables sold by the pound. This service works best for individuals, couples, and families who want to relieve some of the daily burden of meal planning, shopping, prepping, and cooking. We offer home delivery or local pickup every Monday for this service.
Orders must be placed by midnight on Friday.
Deliveries are made between 9:00am and 3:00pm every Monday, except for some holidays. You must leave out a cooler with ice or freezer packs for us to leave your meals in on Monday morning. We cannot and will not complete your delivery without this. The delivery fee includes a $5 refundable container deposit. Should you fail to leave out your cooler on delivery day, please email us at EatSuite@gmail.com to coordinate a day and time to pickup your order from our production facility in Pinole.
Free pickups are available in San Pablo every Monday, you'll just pay the refundable container deposit.
- Your order will be wrapped, marked with your name, and available from 10:00am-8:00pm at 2013 Dublin Drive, San Pablo in a cooler on the front porch. Should you fail to retrieve your order on pickup day, we will donate your meals if we do not hear from you by 12pm the following day. Otherwise, please email us at EatSuite@gmail.com before the deadline to reschedule. If we experience multiple missed pickups from you, you will be asked to opt for delivery for future orders.
We reuse our black plastic containers because it is more sustainable and it helps us keep our costs down, which makes our services more accessible. We will refund you the $5 container deposit when they are ALL returned to us within 30 days of your order, labels removed, thoroughly washed and dried (allow 7-10 business days for processing). Please peel off labels prior to washing, they are top rack dishwasher safe. Please return the containers in the same amount as were provided in your order as we refund deposits on an order-by-order basis. Please stack them inside each other with the lids and bases separate, lids with lids and bases with bases. If you are returning them to our San Pablo pickup location, please mark your containers with your name or shoot us a quick email and leave them inside our cooler on Mondays only. If you are a home delivery customer, simply leave them in your cooler for us. THANK YOU!
- Our paper box containers ARE COMPOSTABLE. You do not have to return them to us.
- Our 1, 2, and 3oz plastic containers, parfait cups, and foil pans ARE RECYCLABLE. You do not have to return them to us.
Meal Prep FAQ
1. WHAT'S YOUR FOOD PHILOSOPHY?
Our focus is paleo-inspired meals which are rich in heart healthy fats, lean proteins, and contain no refined sugars or carbohydrates. We are all about quality and freshness. Everything we prepare for you, from our seasoning blends and batters to our dressings and marinades, is made in-house from scratch. We often collaborate with other food artisans to bring you a one-of-a-kind dish but will always let you know when and who.
Our land animal proteins are organic, halal, and pasture-raised whenever possible. Our sea animal proteins are always sustainably wild-caught. Our produce is seasonal and organic. All of our meals are gluten, refined sugar, and GMO free and sourced as locally as possible.
On the description of each menu item on the order form you will see any of the the following abbreviations:
- H = HALAL (permissible for Muslims to eat under Islamic Shari'ah)
- LC = LOW CARB (20g net carbs or less)
- P = PALEO (no grains, beans/legumes, soy, or dairy but we give a thumbs up to all roots and tubers)
- V = VEGETARIAN (no animal flesh proteins)
2. HOW MUCH FOOD DO I GET AND HOW MUCH DOES IT COST?
There's no order minimum and we don't package or bundle our meals so you have full control over what and how much you order. We offer various proteins, carbohydrates, and vegetables sold in one-pound increments and the following two portion sizes for each of our lunch and dinner meals:
- HUNGRY: 325-450 calories, $10.00 per meal
- HANGRY: 475-650 calories, $12.50 per meal
The ingredient list as well as the caloric and macronutrient (protein, carbohydrates, & fat) content for our dishes can be found here. Your serving size depends on your individual needs. Please see the caloric and macronutrient info to better assess your portion choice. Currently, the listed figures are for the "hungry" portion size. Our 'Specialty' and 'Food by the Pound' menus are priced independently and subject to change.
3. HOW LONG WILL MY MEALS LAST?
There are many factors that influence how long your food will last including personal preference. Here are some tips to get the most out of your order:
- If you ever order a salad, seafood, or any dish containing raw ingredients, you should consider eating that first.
- Your meals will last up to 4 days without issue if stored in their airtight containers at safe temperatures (at or below 40F). The more often you expose the food to air, light, or changes in temperature, the faster it will spoil.
- All of our meals are prepared at the same time so none is more fresh than the other.
- Check the nutrition page to check if your meal is freezer-friendly and if it is, pop it in the freezer if you think you won't get to it within 4 days.
4. HOW DO I REHEAT AND SERVE MY MEALS?
We find this to be a matter of personal preference particular to each dish, but we do offer the following recommendations:
- That if you must use the microwave, you DO NOT HEAT your food in the containers we package them in. Although they are microwave-safe, we still believe plastics should be heated only as a last resort. Paper plates/bowls or your dishes at home are a better choice if available.
- That you use the oven, toaster oven, or stovetop when available, as opposed to the microwave, to reheat your meals whenever possible.
- That you DO NOT FREEZE your meals in the containers we package them in. Even though they are freezer-friendly, doing so may compromise the texture, taste, and/or quality of the dish. Glass or non-porous snap-lid containers are a better choice for those meals which are freezer-friendly.
5. HOW OFTEN DOES YOUR MENU CHANGE?
We update our menu every Monday with exciting new dishes!
DISCLAIMER: Some meals may be delivered with slightly different ingredients than featured on the menu due to unavailability. The dish descriptions and photos may not be an exact match. Any changes or substitutions made will fit within the original caloric and macronutrient figures.