Pumpkin Spiced Smoothie
Prep Time: 5 minutes Yield: smoothie for 2!
WHAT YOU NEED
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 cup flax seed milk (or any milk)
- 2 cups frozen banana, sliced
- handful of ice cubes
- 1-2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla bean (or 1 tsp vanilla extract)
- 1 scoop vanilla plant-based protein powder (optional)
WHAT TO DO
- Combine all ingredients into your high powered blender and blend on low speed until smooth.*
*I prefer a thick, creamy smoothie so if you like yours a little thinner, add more milk until the desired consistency is met. Likewise, you can add more ice if you like your smoothie a little icier.