We have been featured in...
Eat Suite offers nutritious, no bullshit food to the San Francisco Bay Area.
And we are womEn OF COLOR owned & OPERATED!
Eat Suite began as a simple foodporn Facebook page. That's right, I started a page just to make people drool over my delicious and beautiful culinary creations! Well, pretty soon I had folks asking for recipes. Then they started asking me to help them to learn how to cook. And eventually they started asking me to cook for them. And...here we are today!
I'm a Cali born and raised queer, Black, femme. My food is fresh, flavorful, and made with locally-sourced ingredients which are always grown and harvested sustainably and humanely. Our recipes are paleo-inspired but not in an elitist, "good food, bad food" sorta way. If it grows in the ground, thrives in the sea, or lives off the land, you can find it on our menu!
P.S. Click here to read more about my personal story.
***Save 20% for a limited time***
Our digital gift certificates are a great idea for holidays, birthdays, anniversaries, or any celebration and can be used towards our Weekly Meal Prep Service only. Add a custom message and/or theme for an additional $5!
Gift Certificate Terms & Conditions:
- Can only be used towards our Weekly Meal Prep. Any order minimums apply to the discounted amount, not the amount before the discount is applied.
- Limit 3 per household.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given.
- In compliance with California Civil Code Section 1749.5(d)(3); 83 Ops. Cal. Atty. Gen. 243 (2000) wherein gift certificates for perishable foods may expire, any purchased gift certificate will expire 6 months from your purchase date and that expiration date will be printed on your gift certificate. No exceptions will be made.
- Only 1 gift certificate can be used per transaction.
- The full amount of the gift certificate must be surrendered at the time of use. No remaining balances will be offered.
My 2nd Ebook features 44 recipes presented in high-resolution interactive PDF format. It can easily be viewed and navigated on smart phones, tablets, laptops, computers, or even printed at home.
Also included in the book is a seasonings guide, kitchen tool and pantry item recommendations, and an inspiration collage with vibrant and enticing photos.